1. The Promotion starts on Monday 3rd March 2014 and will end on Monday 31st March 2014 at 23:59 (the “Promotion Period”)..
2. The promotion allows blinkbox customers to purchase the first TV episode of the specific series of all of the TV shows listed below, during the Promotion Period with no charge (the “Promotion”). Please refer to the table below for all TV shows available in the Promotion and the relevant availability dates:
3. The Promotion only includes the SD version of each of the episodes. The HD version, when available, is not included in the Promotion.
4. Customers can try the first episodes of as many TV shows as they want, provided the TV show is listed above.
5. Customers will not be able to take advantage of this offer when accessing blinkbox using an ‘App’ i.e. Smart TV, Xbox, iPad etc. You will need to access the website through an Internet browser.
6. To redeem the offer, customers will need to either:
- Visit http://www.blinkbox.com/trytv, click on the chosen episode then confirm the purchase. The voucher code be automatically populated in the Voucher Code box. Then click on ‘Confirm Purchase’ to add the episode to your library.
- Visit any specific TV show webpage from the list above, go to the relevant Series, choose the first episode then click ‘Try TV on us’. The voucher code will be automatically populated in the Voucher Code box. Then click on ‘Confirm Purchase’ to add the episode to your library.
7. The Promotion cannot be used or combined with any other promotion.
8. Customers can use the voucher code up to 12 times (first TV episode of the first TV series/season for each eligible title included in the Promotion).
9. The Promotion is not available on any other episode of the TV shows other than the titles listed above.
10. Customers must be registered and validated members of blinkbox to participate in the Promotion.
11. Customers may only have one account. Multiple accounts being created for the same customer or other attempt to circumvent these Terms and Conditions may result in free episodes removed and a customer’s account being terminated at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
12. blinkbox reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any time at its sole discretion.